[TxMt] GTDalt and iCal sync

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Thu Nov 9 07:44:07 UTC 2006

On Nov 9, 2006, at 2:08 AM, Carsten Hoever wrote:
> Ok, that was the problem, TM_GTD_CONTEXT wasn't properly defined.
> Thanks for the help and sorry for the confusion. I should have RTFM
> better.

I must say that TFM is very outdated at parts. A number of things
have changed lately, and I need to update it.

I should mention here, for anyone else having problems in the future,
that at the moment if you have a line that has only context, like
"@email", without an actual action next to it, then the current
parser chokes on it. Hopefully I'll get this fixed soon.

> Bye,
>
> Carsten

Haris