[TxMt] some suggestions for the Python bundle

Jay Soffian jay-txmt at soffian.org
Thu Nov 9 03:44:25 UTC 2006

On Nov 8, 2006, at 10:29 PM, Brett Cannon wrote:

> But that leads to the problem of code folding not working with
> Python when
> there any blank lines within a block.

See the "Cleanup Whitespace" command in the Python bundle. It ensures
that blank lines within a block have the same indentation as the code
above them, which fixes the folding issue. At least, if I'm
understanding you correctly. I'll go read those PEP's now.

j.

p.s. vim? for real? Sheesh, now maybe XEmacs I could understand. :-)