[TxMt] can't change activation type of snippet

Grant Hollingworth grant at antiflux.org
Wed Nov 8 18:58:49 UTC 2006

The Rails bundle uses ⌃p for its params snippet, which drives me insane... everywhere else ⌃p means "up one line".  When I change it to a tab trigger (and type "para"), the change won't stick.  If I move to another bundle item and back, the activation type is back to "Key Equivalent".  If I change it to "Tab Trigger" again, "para" shows up, but again the change doesn't stay.

The only way I've found to work around this is remove the params snippet.