[TxMt] TM won't open new projects

Bakki Kudva bakki.kudva at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 14:19:05 UTC 2006

On 11/7/06, Allan Odgaard <throw-away-1 at macromates.com> wrote:
> This won't fix existing projects though, these have a 'windowFrame'
> setting embedded in them -- you can open the project file from

Is this kept in the resource fork on the Mac FS? I develop both on Mac
and Linux machines. What else does TextMate keep in the resource fork?
Since subversion ignores resource forks what happens to any settings
which go into a resource fork? I know there is a patch to subversion
to work with resource forks but I haven't gone to the trouble of doing
it since I haven't seen any odd behaviour thus far and also I'd like
to stay with Debian's apt-get for pkg managemet.

-bakki