[TxMt] new inputCJK suggestion using tm_dialog

Hans-Joerg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Wed Nov 8 14:03:26 UTC 2006

> But, I'm assuming that your intent is to insert *very short portion
> of CJK text* not a paragraph length, so my suggestion won't reflect
> your aim.

You're right.
My humble aim is it to 'clone' the behavior of Kotoeri. I tried to
run the inputCJK command in a while loop. It works, but I cannot find
a way to write a content of a bash variable back to TM while running
this command. TM 'only' offers a way to write something back if the
command was canceled.

Cheers,

Hans