[TxMt] TM won't open new projects

Jay Soffian jay-txmt at soffian.org
Wed Nov 8 04:20:38 UTC 2006

On Nov 7, 2006, at 9:38 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> If the problem turns out to be bogus window frames, let me know if
> you ever use a dual monitor setup (and I will btw add some
> integrity checks for windows sizes ;) ).

Heh - I often use my tmproject files across two machines (I keep the
tmproject files in subversion and svn lock/unlock them so I remember
not to have them open on one than more machine at a time) with
different monitor setups, so I'd certainly appreciate integrity
checks. :-)

(Now that I know what's going on I'll probably just write a wrapper
for my checkin/checkout of the project file which resets the embedded
windowFrame setting.)

j.