[TxMt] collaborative editor function

Herbert Feutl herbert.feutl at gmx.at
Wed Nov 8 02:58:37 UTC 2006

hi I am new here, but I have a big question

I use textmate since some weeks and love it, before I used subethaedit
and I really loved the feature to work with some friends via subethaedit
  on one document at the same time.

now I found also an editor for linux which does the same (not testetd)
http://mateedit.sourceforge.net/

my friends also love textmate, but without the collaborative feature
they will stay with subethaedit.

so my question is, if this feature is alreade implemented and I cant
find it or if it is planned for the near future.

cause it would be sooooo cool and helpfull.

thanks a lot
herbert