[TxMt] Bug, or feature?

Taylor Barstow tbarstow at workflowbydesign.com
Tue Nov 7 22:21:50 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I've done my best to search for information about this in the ticket
system and on this mailing list, but it's one of those things that's not
very easy to search for.

Here is the scenario.   I have a large project with lots of folders and
file references.  I have these references grouped using the "Groups"
feature so that I can easily find everything in the project.  When I
focus another application and then focus back on TextMate, the groups
and folders all collapse, and I am left having to traverse back to the
last area I was working in.

Has anyone else noticed this behavior?  Is it a bug or a feature?  If
it's a feature, can I turn it off?

I don't have specific steps to reproduce, but it seems to happen on any
project with a large set of files and a nested folder structure.

Thanks,
Taylor