[TxMt] Re: How to use "Find in Project" functionality in a command (help appreciated)

Bert Fitié bert at analytag.com
Tue Nov 7 11:47:33 UTC 2006

On Nov 7, 2006, at 12:33 PM, Daniel Käsmayr wrote:

> Am 7. Nov 2006 um 12:26 schrieb Bert Fitié:
>
>> Whatever I do, I don't want to update my links.
>
> Sounds like what you would really want is some way of creating a
> wiki from your markdown-files? Then you could just browse via a web
> preview… not?
>
> I bet there are wikis that work with text files…
>
> Dan

I would rephrase your description "creating a wiki from markdown
files" as "using fixed-links **in** markdown files".  The markdown
files are my 'endproduct', I'm happy with them and don't intend to
convert them to anything (html or wiki). Web Preview I occasionally
use for convenience of reading, but linking to an (article in an)
other markdown file should be possible from the markdown files
themselves.

-- Bert