[TxMt] small py?mate patch

domenico.carbotta at fastwebnet.it domenico.carbotta at fastwebnet.it
Tue Nov 7 10:29:43 UTC 2006

exception rendering is slightly buggy. you use the message property of the
exception object, but actually it doesn't work... dunno why.

fixed another little glitch, where you had "function <module>" being printed I
replaced it with "module body". the last modified line replaces "untitled" with
"unknown location", but you might want to see if you want it merged or not. I
just like these two items this way, YMMV ;)

ciao,

domenico

p.s.: someone PRETTY PLEASE can give me my progressive output rendering back? :
(