[TxMt] treat as binary?

David Eriksson bbs at fatslice.com
Mon Nov 6 14:33:25 UTC 2006

Replying on my own mail.. But, TM has been my friend for a year or so
until now (automatic updated).

"Projects" I've been working on, searching these makes mate "crash"
(I need to force quit the app) due to the endless beach ball..

I guess something has changed in the new revision so All binary files
in my directory/project is searched when doing "Find in project"

How can I solve this!?

(creating projects and using treat as bin is no option. I just want
.psd, .avi or whatever to be ignored.)

best
David