[TxMt] Duplicating "kill-sentence" in TM

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Nov 6 12:27:47 UTC 2006

On 6. Nov 2006, at 12:53, Hannu Rajaniemi wrote:

> [...] Getting this to work in e.g. Markdown mode (where I do most
> of my writing) would be enough. Any ideas?

The only non-trivial part here is to define “sentence”, does a
sentence start at the beginning of a line or after punctuation, and
end at end of line or after punctuation? How about abbreviations like
e.g. that one, should it have a list of such exceptions or spot them
based on simple patterns, etc.