[TxMt] new Hypersearch release with history list

Hans-Joerg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Mon Nov 6 08:44:27 UTC 2006

>>> For some reason, the sub-heading always says: nothing found for
>>> ?«search string»?
>> I only used a tooltip if you are looking for an empty search
>> pattern. Well ...
>> I will also use a tooltip if the nothing is found.
>
> No, this is what I am talking about:
>
> <hypersearch.png>
> Notice the text below the theme pop-up.

I cannot reproduce the error. If it is not a secret, could you send
me this file for 'rusage', please? I want to look for the error.
I tried the script many times but that didn't occur(?).

Or if it is a secret, please check the content of the file
$TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT/bin/count. 'Nothing' only appears if the content
of that file is lower than 1. But my problem is that the perl routine
found something so $TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT"/bin/count shouldn't be <1???

> Btw: might be nice to put the file name in the title, e.g.
> “«filename» — Hypersearch” or so.

OK

> And btw2: use curly quotes in interface text, i.e.: nothing found
> for “rusage” instead of nothing found for "rusage".

OK

Best,

Hans