[TxMt] Re: textmate Info Page

Don Kalar donkalar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 05:46:25 UTC 2006

On 11/5/06, Allan Odgaard <throw-away-1 at macromates.com> wrote:

> It's not exactly simple -- I attached a ruby script I had lying
> around which starts 'sh' and accepts commands written to /tmp/
> testpipe -- but it is a single direction connection, so the result
> stays with the master process.

I was never really pleased with anything I cobbled together - ideally
what I wanted was to replace the java Matlab editor/command window
front end with a Textmate/Terminal combination. I'm guessing you're
looking for something similar, Brian.

> It sounds like this is a job for TerminalMate.

Agreed, though I personally won't have time to mess with this for a
few weeks. TerminalMate does look extremely promising...

cheers,
-d