[TxMt] By the way...

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sun Nov 5 13:01:12 UTC 2006

On 5. Nov 2006, at 13:25, Brett Terpstra wrote:

> That would be soooo cool.  Especially for people like me who spend
> way too much time making linking commands.  I'd help you out, but
> honestly, I've never bothered to learn Markdown or Textile or
> anything other than HTML and XHTML.

No problem, I will make something probably later today -- it is quite
simple, just needs to find the best abstraction.

Probably I should use an environment variable for the format string,
so the scope matching is not in the actual LinkFactory, but is indeed
done by TextMate by relying on the variable to be set for the various
scopes.

Btw: have you taken a quick look at Markdown? Try Markdown → Syntax
Cheat Sheet in TextMate -- I find it very hard to write HTML after
having adopted Markdown, i.e. you’re really missing out ;)