[TxMt] Best Change Log Ever?

Jay Soffian jay-txmt at soffian.org
Sat Nov 4 16:16:37 UTC 2006

On Nov 3, 2006, at 6:05 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> I think I got a dozen or so complaints, which though is nothing
> compared to how much positive feedback I got -- so I took it as an
> interesting sociological experience :)

I think it's worth pointing out to the folks that got offended --
this theme was never in the official release of TextMate, but rather
appeared only in a limited-release "cutting-edge" build. I mean, if
you're offended by a silly pumpkin theme, how offended would you get
if a bug in the latest build caused your editor to crash and you lost
an hour of work because you forgot to save? Now that's worth getting
offended[1] about. So if you're someone who easily gets offended,
stick to just the major releases. :-)

j.

[1] at yourself.