[TxMt] Blogging Bundle: Excerpts for Wordpress

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Sat Nov 4 01:04:29 UTC 2006

If I were actually going to use this (I don't use excerpts) I would
be using it with Wordpress, and it already uses the <!--more--> tag
for paging posts, which is different from the excerpt.  My personal
opinion is that if newlines are necessary then there needs to be a
delimiter in the header for the beginning and end of the excerpt.  Or
an ENDOFLINE or something to read until.  KnowwhatImean?

Brett