[TxMt] Blogging Bundle: Excerpts for Wordpress

Brad Choate bchoate at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 23:57:47 UTC 2006

My only concern here is that excerpts _can_ include newline
characters. The blogging bundle doesn't support newlines in the
header block currently. Perhaps it should, in the way that HTTP
headers can have newlines, as long as the following lines are
indented. The whitespace added for this should be stripped upon
reposting. That would require some changes to the grammar as well
though.