[TxMt] Can we have TextMate de-halloweened now?

William D. Neumann wneumann at cs.unm.edu
Fri Nov 3 15:52:46 UTC 2006

On Fri, 3 Nov 2006, Jeremy Amos wrote:

> If you do make a hidden pref - my vote is for
>
> defaults write com.macromates.textmate EveryDayIsHalloween 1

Yeah, but some of us hate Halloween.  Now Thanksgiving I can get behind,
what with all of the delicious turkey and potatoes and dressing and pies
... oh my, yes ... the pies...

Sure, it's a bit Americocentric, but I am thankful for TextMate.  And pie.

William D. Neumann

---

"There's just so many extra children, we could just feed the
children to these tigers.  We don't need them, we're not doing
anything with them.

Tigers are noble and sleek; children are loud and messy."

         -- Neko Case

Life is unfair.  Kill yourself or get over it.
 	-- Black Box Recorder