[TxMt] svn XML parse error after upgrade to latest.

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Nov 2 21:43:50 UTC 2006

On 2. Nov 2006, at 17:06, Bakki Kudva wrote:

> svn: REPORT request failed on '/svn/zstaff/!svn/vcc/default'
> svn: The REPORT request returned invalid XML in the response: XML
> parse error at line 126: Extra content at the end of the document
> . (/svn/zstaff/!svn/vcc/default)

This sounds very much like an svn error, and caused by something
wrong on the server.

> I am using web-dav with Apache2 on the server with digest auth [...]

Do you know if the repository is backed by BerkleyDB or fsfs? The
former, I am told, is prone to corruption (and everyone today uses
the latter).

> First of all does this have something to do with the TextMate update?
> That is the ONLY thing that changed.

Unlikely -- TM runs the ‘svn’ shell command, and that one can’t do
things which can’t be reversed (and are generally harmless).