[TxMt] Bundle Editor : Changed data are lost after crash?

Hans-Joerg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Thu Nov 2 12:03:07 UTC 2006

Hi,

if I'm writing a new command or whatever with the bundle editor and I
did a mistake it could happen that TM crashes immediately after
executing what I did. After reopen TM I have the problem that all
changes I made within the bundle editor are gone.
I realized that TM only saves all changes if I quit TM.

Is this right? And if yes, is there a way to save what I did in the
bundle editor explicitly?

An other thing is that if change something in a command I have to
click at an other command for instance in order to save my changes.
Is this also correct?

Maybe it would be useful to have a button within the bundle editor
for saving??

Cheers,

Hans