[TxMt] New version breaks LaTeX templates?

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Thu Nov 2 03:03:56 UTC 2006

On Nov 1, 2006, at 8:22 PM, Paul Starr wrote:
> Hi.  Love the app, changed my life, can't wait for multibyte
> character support, etc.  :-)
>
> I have no idea how to approach this problem, and a quick search of
> the archives doesn't turn up much.  Are LaTeX templates still
> working for other people?

I'm very glad to hear people are using the LaTeX template command!
So first of all, restart textmate and try again, just to be on the
safe side. Then, in the bundle editor, change the command's output to
"Insert as Text" instead of "insert as Snippet".
This will give us a bit more of the error output, so that we can see
where the problem is.

> --p.

Haris