[TxMt] New version breaks LaTeX templates?

Paul Starr pts at midaregami.net
Thu Nov 2 01:22:45 UTC 2006

Hi.  Love the app, changed my life, can't wait for multibyte
character support, etc.  :-)

I went to create a new LaTeX document yesterday and began, as I
always do, by typing "temp" and tabbing it to drop me into my
template selection menu, only instead of that happening, it throws
back a single, cryptic error:

/tmp/temp_textmate.1K8O1q:8: undefined method

The characters after "temp_textmate." are always different, for
whatever that's worth.

I have no idea how to approach this problem, and a quick search of
the archives doesn't turn up much.  Are LaTeX templates still working
for other people?

--p.

   P. Tuttle Starr
   808.291.8923