Re: [TxMt] »Excerpt« support in blogging bundle

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Wed Nov 1 18:13:24 UTC 2006

Yes, it's been requested several times, so I'm working on a package
that's not as intrusive as my current installation.  I'll post it
here and on my blog when it's ready.

I just took a look at the wordpress xmlrpc.php file and it does
appear to support excerpts.  If I have time later I'm going to look
into a patch to handle that, unless someone beats me to it or it's
already there and I don't know about it :-).  That happens to me a lot.

Brett