[TxMt] PHPCodeCompletion Bundle

Soryu Soryu at serenity.de
Wed Nov 1 09:00:22 UTC 2006

On 01.11.2006, at 08:32, slazareth at comcast.net wrote:

> I FIXED IT!

Hey there,

Just got up. I will look into it after work tonight and might commit
it to the repository if it works.
The Insert Snippet Command for me also only inserted parens and
commas, though tabbing through them worked, like a snippet. That is
what I called 'fixed'. The arguments (snippet placeholders) seem to
have not been meaningful anyway (such as arg1, arg2?) but I could be
mistaken there. As far as I recall from using the bundle quite some
time ago, you complete a function with Escape and then trigger the
insert snippet command only for the arguments.

Until tonight (10 AM here),
Soryu.