[TxMt] textmate -- iterm interactions

Steve Lianoglou lists at arachnedesign.net
Wed Nov 1 05:12:45 UTC 2006

Hi folks,

Just a quick question somehow related to the recently flurry of
emails about terminal integration.

Is there a shortcut I'm missing that would give me the path of the
current file I'm working on? Ideally a key-combo that would put it on
the clipboard :-)

It's neat that you can drag the file into the terminal and have it
put get the path that way, but lately I've had a need to get it into
the clipboard often enough ...

Thanks,
-steve