[TxMt] bug in latest python highlighter

Michael Bayer mike_mp at zzzcomputing.com
Wed Nov 1 03:45:38 UTC 2006

well, it appears that my original issue persists, and it occurs with
both the latest bundle as well as the 5797 version...so it would seem
the issue is in textmate itself (and perhaps some interaction with
the python bundle).  the case to reproduce can be made even simpler:

1. new file (or any file)

2. enable python highlighting

3. type:  "print foo(bar)"

4. back the cursor up right before the "foo", and manually type "lala
(bar), ", attempting to make the line say "print lala(bar), foo
(bar)".  after you type the last ), textmate hangs indefinitely.