[TxMt] New TerminalMate bundle not working

John Tsombakos tsom467 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 02:48:32 UTC 2006

I just did an update of my bundles and noticed TerminalMate was included.

I tried running it from the bundle menu, but received:

/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/TerminalMate.tmbundle/Support/lib/terminal_mate.rb:7:in
`initialize': No such file or directory -
/Users/john/Library/Application Support/TerminalMate/server.bin
(Errno::ENOENT)
	from /Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/TerminalMate.tmbundle/Support/lib/terminal_mate.rb:7:in
`open'
	from /Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/TerminalMate.tmbundle/Support/lib/terminal_mate.rb:7:in
`initialize'
	from /tmp/temp_textmate.hdCXx2:4:in `new'
	from /tmp/temp_textmate.hdCXx2:4

Either I did something wrong, or it's busted ;)

jt