[TxMt] PHP vs XHTML?

Sean Schertell sean at datafly.net
Wed Nov 1 01:54:46 UTC 2006

Thanks Allan,

You're right, adding the shell variable seems to fix things right up.
I noticed that the ctl-return shortcut now writes a break tag like
this "<br/>" rather than with a space preceding the backslash like
this: "<br />" -- slightly off-topic, but is this correct? I thought
read somewhere that you need that space for full cross-browser
compatibility or something. No?

Sean