Re: [TxMt] You know you are a textmate addict…

thomas Aylott thomas.42 at gmail.com
Wed May 31 23:10:04 UTC 2006

On May 31, 2006, at 5:39 PM, Robert M. Ullrey wrote:

>> ... when you listen to music in TextMate instead of iTunes.
>
> Okay Thomas ... you have me salivating! Please get this one to the
> svn repository. :)

Hmmm.... the first link didn't seem to work when i first posted it.
http://textmate.svn.subtlegradient.com/Bundles/
tAylott_subtleGradient_BETA.tmbundle/Commands/Pandora%20Mini.tmCommand
Try just clicking strait from the folder
http://textmate.svn.subtlegradient.com/Bundles/
tAylott_subtleGradient_BETA.tmbundle/Commands/

It's really just using the HTML output window as if it were a web
browser.

thomas Aylott—subtleGradient—oblivious at subtleGradient.com