[TxMt] Blogging Bundle

Ronald Rosson oneinsanedotnet at gmail.com
Tue May 30 13:01:26 UTC 2006

Ok, Well I have tried to post to my blog (running typo current) and I
am getting errors when I try to post. Here are the errors

blogging.rb:42 in resolve endpoint undefined method `match` for
nil:NilClass (NoMethodError)
from blogging.rb:268 in parse_post
from blogging.rb:333 in post_or_update
from /tmp/temp_textmate.xxxx:3

Hopefully that is correct since I had to copy it by hand to paper then
retype it. If anyone needs any more information concerning this please
let me know.

TIA