[TxMt] How to deal with duplicate tab names?

Fri May 26 22:20:37 UTC 2006

On Fri, 26 May 2006 22:17:35 +0100, Andreas Wahlin
<andreaswahlin at bredband.net> wrote:

> Not to sound ... er, something mildly condescending, but isn't this what
> the sidebar is for?

Sidebar contains all files, not only the current working set, so it has
poor signal-to-noise ratio.

> Having whole paths in tabs would make them quite big

Just parent directory name and only for tabs with same names.

> an onhover might do it of course ...

TM currently does display full path on hover, but it doesn't help much (I
have to hover all tabs instead of choosing one immediately).

--
regards, porneL