[TxMt] "Pristine Copy" and svn bundle checkout

Aparajita Fishman aparajita at aparajitaworld.com
Thu May 25 22:13:46 UTC 2006

>    custom bundles
>     -> ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles
>
>    subversion bundles
>     -> /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles
>
>    other 3rd party bundles
>     -> ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine Copy/Bundles

If we are developing a bundle that is also in subversion, would we
not have to copy the entire bundle to ~/Library/Application Support/
TextMate/bundles and work on it from there? Otherwise we would end up
with only the delta there, correct?

Regards,

    Aparajita
    www.aparajitaworld.com

    "If you dare to fail, you are bound to succeed."
    - Sri Chinmoy   |   www.srichinmoylibrary.com