[TxMt] New Build + SVN Menu

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Thu May 25 13:25:26 UTC 2006

I can reproduce this problem (on an Intel iMac). The coordinates
passed look correct, though.

Mouse to the left of the screen:

2006-05-25 09:21:42.756 TextMate[396]
showMenuForBundleItems:usingTextView:atLocation: {84, 242}

Mouse to the right:

2006-05-25 09:22:57.174 TextMate[396]
showMenuForBundleItems:usingTextView:atLocation: {1422, 383}

Chris