[TxMt] Edit in TextMate not working in BibDesk

Oliver Hagmann lists at interdisco.net
Wed May 24 13:38:17 UTC 2006

I'm editing the "Annote" field in BibDesk via the "Edit in Textmate"
shortcut. The shortcut works (TextMate opens with a new file and
pastes the text already in the field. But when I write something an
then hit "Save", nothing happens. The text doesn't get transfered to
the Annote field in BibDesk. Edit in TextMate works fine in Safari,
Mail, etc. And if I'm remembering it also used to work with BibDesk.
But suddenly it stopped working. Can anybody using Bibdesk as well
confirm this behaviour?

Btw. I'm using the latest cutting edge build 1021.

Thanks. Oliver