[TxMt] full-screen mode feature request.

Dan Weeks textmate at danimal.org
Mon May 22 16:20:23 UTC 2006

On 2006-05-22 09:16:07 -0700, Anthony Baker wrote:

> Merlin Mann of 43 Folders fame has a workaround for this on OS X
> using a couple of freeware apps. I've tried it and it works nicely.
>
> http://www.43folders.com/2006/04/17/fsm2-electric-boogaloo/

Somehow this strikes me as a better solution since (a) Allan won't
have to devote time to coding it and (b) it keeps the framing of the
window with the code a little more lean (I hate having a full-screen
mode and then working mostly on the left side of the display).

Thanks for passing that on Anthony.

Dan