[TxMt] Moving Text Around

nachodog at mac.com nachodog at mac.com
Fri May 19 20:43:03 UTC 2006

Does anyone know how to take a list that looks like this. . .

#  Staff Development
Purpose:  Create a productive working environment.

*	@schedule staff meeting
*	@read

#  Develop new class
*	@email Frank re: class
*	@call Mary re: syllabus

#  Fix Car
*	@call Jim 421-8532
*	@computer  google rental cars

. . . and create a new file that looks like:

#  Develop new class
#  Fix Car
#  Staff Development

. . . and another file that looks like:
*	@call Jim 421-8532
*	@call Mary re: syllabus
*	@computer  google rental cars
*	@email Frank re: class
*	@read
*	@schedule staff meeting

Some of you will recognize that I am trying to adopt a GTD system
inside of textmate.  I am currently using a set of applescripts for
OmniOutliner (http://www.kinkless.com/), but I am looking for
something more portable and flexible (markdown format)

If you don't have any input on this, I would be curious to hear how
you keep track of projects and todo's in TextMate.

Thanks,
Stephen