[TxMt] Performance issues

Chris Ridd chrisridd at mac.com
Fri May 19 14:45:56 UTC 2006

On 19/5/06 3:20, Allan Odgaard <throw-away-1 at macromates.com> wrote:

> On 19/5/2006, at 7:46, Chris Ridd wrote:
>
>> [...] Are these known problems?
>
> I am aware of TextMate¹s performance profile, yes.

I couldn't believe that it wasn't known about, but it was worth checking.
BTW the switch of that big file to XML mode was still going after 4 hours
:-((

Are these performance problems going to be addressed in the 1.5 code?

>> [...] I want to love TM but currently cannot :-(
>
> That¹s okay, because TM would not be able to return your love.

Heh. Would it be upset if I saw another editor behind its back?

Cheers,

Chris