[TxMt] smart Latex typesetting

Peder Axensten peder at axensten.se
Thu May 18 18:47:03 UTC 2006

I also like to divide large projects and use a pretty short main
document that creates the environment but then mainly consists of a
list of includes. While I work on one part I have the other includes
commented out. In any text editor it's easy to comment a selection at
once.

This way I always use the same environment (with pdfsync etc.) but I
shorten compile times while working on just one part.

But this might not fit your way of working, of course.

Regards,

/Peder Axensten