[TxMt] Re: Disable Re-indent Paste per bundle

Oliver Taylor ollieman at gmail.com
Thu May 18 17:29:02 UTC 2006

In "Re: Disable Re-indent Paste per bundle" Allan Wrote:

> You should know that you can use ctrl-cmd V to paste without
> re-indenting.

Yes, I do know about this.

> But I think it should be easy to add a preference to disable
> it per scope.

That would be fantastic. Sure, *I* know about ctrl-cmd V, but people
who've never used TextMate are unlikely to know what's going on.
Perhaps I'm deluding myself into thinking that there are people out
there who will adopt this bundle without learning all that TextMate
has to offer, but I'm thinking ahead.

My particular case--the screenwriting bundle--has absolutely no use
for this feature, in fact, it gets pretty hairy when pasting large
chunks of text around, especially since the language depends, not on
markup for it's scope definitions, but indentation.