[TxMt] Latex and TM_LATEX_MASTER

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Wed May 17 15:14:49 UTC 2006

On May 17, 2006, at 10:04 AM, Steve Lianoglou wrote:

> The only thing I'd just bring to 'the fore' is that during my brief
> flirtation, I think we figured out that spaces in the path to the
> file broke the pdfsync ability, if nothing else.

To be precise: Texniscope currently does not pdfsync if the filenames
have spaces. I've contacted the developer of Texniscope and brought
this to his attention, and he fixed this and the next version of
Texniscope will be working fine with spaces. Not sure when that next
version will be though.

> -steve

Haris