[TxMt] Tablature bundle

Sebastian Friedrich sebastian at feldpost.com
Wed May 17 05:09:49 UTC 2006

this is a very nice idea. however, i'll get errors whenever trying to
insert any snippet:

Tablature.tmbundle/lib/tablature.rb:52:in /bin/bash: -c: line 1:
unexpected EOF while looking for matching `''
/bin/bash: -c: line 2: syntax error: unexpected end of fileinsert'
for nil:NilClass (NoMethodError)
	from Tablature.tmbundle/lib/tablature.rb:64:in /bin/bash: -c: line
1: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `''
/bin/bash: -c: line 3: syntax error: unexpected end of
fileinsert_bar_line!'
	from /tmp/temp_textmate.IuKsOG:5

will try to take a look at your code whenever i have a second. but
definitely something you should continue working on. coincidentally,
i had just started playing around with the idea of a more general
songwriting bundle (with inline tablature etc.), so maybe this could
be combined?

Sebastian