[TxMt] Commit update (was Re: Escape eats my checkin!)

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Mon May 15 19:35:44 UTC 2006

I just checked in a new version of CommitWindow with two user-visible
modifications:

• Deselect external items by default.
• Preserve the last few commit summaries in a persistent pop-up menu.
Summaries are saved even when the commit is canceled.

To get it, you'll need to check out the latest version of
$TM_SUPPORT_PATH/CommitWindow.app. You don't need to update
Subversion or the other version control bundles.

As for word completion with escape, one could remove the escape key
equivalent from the cancel button, but keyboard-only users still need
a way to cancel.

Chris