[TxMt] [ANN] Code Styler/Theme Chooser/Sweet PasteBin

Soryu Soryu at serenity.de
Sun May 14 20:02:20 UTC 2006

Hey Mates,

I made a [Proof of Concept][1] interface of a theme chooser and coder
styler for TextMate. Using the fantastic commands from [Brad Choate]
[2] to generate `CSS` from TextMate theme and convert documents to
`HTML` files, this nifty little thing let's you view code how it
would look in TextMate. You can choose a small number of Code
snippets and Themes right now and just play with it a little.
Feedback welcome.

The idea is to use this on your site for pasting code or as a general
PasteBin for the `IRC` channel. It's a little `PHP` thingy and some
`AJAX` to load the source and I will make it available under `BSD`
licence shortly.

Again, your Feedback appreciated. There are some items on the TODO
list and some incompatibilities and/or browser flaws to master. Just
don't nag me too much why your theme is not included in the list
right now ;)

Also the professional themers out there (namely Thomas Aylott and
Infiniknight) are welcome to send me some of their sample code fpr
theme designing if they are willing to share it :).

Thanks to Jacob Rus for his ideas and Brad Choate for the nice commands.

So long (and thanks for all the fish),
*Soryu*.

[1]: http://projects.serenity.de/textmate/codestyler/source.php

[2]: http://www.bradchoate.com/