[TxMt] [ANN] CSS Preview command

ke han ke.han at redstarling.com
Sun May 14 14:01:35 UTC 2006

The instructions for updating via subversion are simply two command
lines that need to be copied verbatim in the terminal.  See http://
macromates.com/textmate/manual/bundles#getting_more_bundles

Installing subversion can be done via the file at:
http://metissian.com/projects/macosx/subversion/
This link is the third bullet item in the Installing subversion
section of the macromates manual.  Don't do the Fink or Darwin ports
install.  Just follow the link above and download the Universal
binary dmg file.  It installs just like any other OS X dmg application.

Zero knowledge of subversion is required to cut and paste the command
lines.  The first command line simply changes to the correct
directory and the second command does the subversion call.
I realize that issuing commands in the terminal is a bit intimidating
for someone who has never done this before.  But once you've done it
once and see that it works as expected, you will not desire zipped
files anymore.
give it a try, ke han