[TxMt] Problem with code folding in BibTeX mode

Matthias Damm textmate at macpla.net
Thu May 11 23:29:17 UTC 2006

Hi,

I recently opened some BibTeX documents in TM (which I normally don't
do since I use BibDesk) and recognized the following problem:
TM tries to fold the BibTeX code, but the end of the BibTeX entries
are not reocgnized correctly.

My entries look like this:

@book{ros:02,
	Address = {London},
	Author = {Corey Ross},
	Title = {The East German Dictatorship. Problems and Perspectives in
the Interpretation of the GDR},
	Year = {2002}}

So, the fields are pretty-formatted by BibDesk, they are preceeded by
a tab.
This causes TM not to recognize the end of the entry.

If the entry looks like this:

@book{ros:02,
Address = {London},
Author = {Corey Ross},
Title = {The East German Dictatorship. Problems and Perspectives in
the Interpretation of the GDR},
Year = {2002}}

or like this:

@book{ros:02,
	Address = {London},
	Author = {Corey Ross},
	Title = {The East German Dictatorship. Problems and Perspectives in
the Interpretation of the GDR},
	Year = {2002}
}

everything works fine.

Is it possible to change the code folding to work with the first
version?
I suppose many BibTeX users on the Mac will have this problem, since
probably almost all of them work with BibDesk ...

Thanks in advance,
best regards

Matthias

--
Matthias Damm
mad at macpla.net
PGP key: http://macpla.net/MatthiasDamm.asc
PGP fingerprint: CED3 6074 7F7D 3148 C6F3  DFF2 05FF 3A0B 0D12 4D41