[TxMt] Lookup documentation command in LaTeX

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Wed May 10 13:32:02 UTC 2006

Daniel,

	it seems we were following the same discussion :)
This is great, but I was hoping to have the keywords in /Library/
teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/texdoctk/texdoctk.dat also be used, as Bruno
Voisin mentioned. In other words, if I type vref and ask for help
there, the system should be smart enough to find the package that
vref is in and pop-up the help for that. Just something to think
about, if you want to hack this thing further.
One could even be provided with a list of all the various packages
with one-line descriptions next to them. That would be cool.

Haris