[TxMt] [ANN] Balance Jr 2.0 & Screencast!

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Mon May 8 06:10:56 UTC 2006

Well, now that I've watched the screencast, I can now say that I
finally understand the philosophy behind your balance jr command,
namely that prev is used to fine tune and next is used to grab (more
or less). This is a good thing Ibelieve :)
However, how did you select that one div-tag and change it with the
end tag?

Also, I'd suggest a change in the oh so wonderful add html-attribute,
it should add it to the current tag the caret is in if at all
possible. Scenario
(| means caret)
this I believe should add an attribute in that p-tag, however, it
jumps to the next instead. So, while inside the <> characters, I
believe it should stick to that tag.

Andreas