[TxMt] CommitWindow.app

Eric Coleman eric at aplosmedia.com
Sun May 7 07:09:46 UTC 2006

I have a SVN project with a few externals.  Every time I go to
commit, it automatically includes these external folders in the
window and marks them with and X.  What happens, is that if im not
actually commiting inside one of the external directories, the commit
fails.

What I want to do, is that if there is an "X" item, I want it
deselected by default.  If you need a screen shot to understand what
I'm talking about, I can give it up.

If someone could either fix it or toss the code my way so I can mess
with it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Eric Coleman