[TxMt] Re: Command-/ (Comments) not working

David Chin david.w.h.chin at gmail.com
Fri May 5 21:01:23 UTC 2006

James Edward Gray II wrote:

> I rewrote that command and to be honest I just didn't think about it.  I
> apologize.
>
> Ruby 1.8.0 was released in 2003, so it's been the standard for a pretty
> long while now.  Apple just didn't catch up very fast for some reason.

No worries. I realise I have an old system: I'm still on Panther. Now
that I know where to look, I might take a look at hacking the bundle.
But it'll be moot soon, since I'm pretty sure that I will upgrade to
whatever is coming after Tiger. The issues I had that kept me from
moving to Tiger are no longer issues.

Cheers,
   Dave